Access to, and use of, the Internet website www.glytecsystems.com (the "website") both within the USA and internationally is provided by Glytec, LLC, (the "Company) on the following terms:
- By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately upon the first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms, do not access, use and/or contribute to the Company.
- The Company may change these terms from time to time; therefore, we recommend you review these terms regularly. Continued use of the website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, cease using this website. If there are any conflicts between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the website, including house rules, then the latter shall prevail.
- Use of the Company:
You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else's use, and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing, causing distress, or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the website.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights, registered and unregistered, in and on the Company and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the website or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the website content requires the prior written permission of the Company.
- The names, images and logos identifying the Company, the website or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Company, the website and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Company, the website, or any other third party.
- By sharing any contribution, including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio, with the Company you agree to grant to the Company, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way, includin g modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons, for the Company services in any medium worldwide (including on the website accessed by international users). In certain circumstances, the Company may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- In order for the Company to use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory, and does not infringe on any USA laws. You have the right to give the Company permission to use your contribution, for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable or the consent of their parent/guardian, if under the age of 16.
- Do not endanger yourself or others by taking unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content to share with the Company.
- If you do not wish to grant the Company the permission, set out above on these terms, do not submit or share your contribution, to or, with the Company.
- If you have any questions about contributing content to the Company, refer to our FAQs.
The Company Communities
- You agree to use the Company communities, including message boards, in accordance with the following Community Rules. These rules apply across all Company community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you're using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
(i) About Your Posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior; contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content; unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable material, is not acceptable.
- Be patient; users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant community.
- No spamming or off-topic material. The Company does not allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions. Do not re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising or promoting.
- No spoilers. Material which contains developments, which haven't been made public in the USA, will be deleted unless submitted in a designated 'spoilers' area or marked as a 'spoiler'.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive, etc.) user names.
- URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if allowed under any relevant local house rules.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
(ii) Your Company Account:
If you use multiple logins, for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users, action may be taken against your accounts.
All accounts must be registered, with a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses, may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
The Company reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple the Company accounts, or if an non-USA user pretends to be a USA user, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any community.
(iv) Legal Requirements:
- You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material, of any nature, including text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material to a community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to submit to or share with the Company communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of the Company or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
(v) If You're Under the Age of 16:
- Get a parent or guardian's permission before taking part in any the Company community.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
(vi) Breaching Community Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in relevant local house rules) when taking part in the website community, an email will be sent to inform you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account(s). This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the community areas. If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content, to or with any the Company communities or anywhere else on the Company or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on the Company, and the Company considers such behavior to be serious and/or repeated, the Company may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school, or email provider about the infringement(s). The Company reserves the right to delete any contribution or take action against any Company account, at any time, for any reason.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The majority of content posted in the Company's communities is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and, unless specifically stated, are not those of the Company or the website. Neither the Company nor the website shall be responsible for any content posted by members of the public on the website or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through the website. Any links to third party websites, from the website, do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the Company or the website. Use of third party websites, by you, is at your own risk.
- The website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Company and/or the website, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, the Company excludes all representations and warranties, whether express or implied by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The Company does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the Company is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the Company for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate content on the website.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes the Company's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, the Company and/or the website shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Company regardless of the form of action.
- The Company and the website do not warrant that functions available on the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The failure or delay of the Company to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive the Company's right to enforce that right.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.